By John and Ceci McCormick
Has it been a while since you’ve ridden a bicycle? Have you decided to try it because you just got a new bike or pulled the old one out of the garage? Wait a minute. There are a few things to consider before taking that ride:
- Do you know the rules of the road or how to wear your helmet?
- Do you know how to shift gears or trouble shoot that mysterious squeaking noise?
- Do you know the PSI of your tires?
- How about how to change the tire because of a flat?
- Do you execute an ABC Check before you ride?
Register by Friday, May 23rd. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-528-1773 for more information. Takes place at Wilmapco in Newark (see invitation below)